Tuesday, October 12

Day 12

It feels like Christmas. NOT because it's a -ber month, but because:

1. Boracay has me feeling so rejuvenated.
2. Bubba will be home in four days.

He called me today. He said he was getting ready to turn in after visiting Mordor, and trying to keep warm from the biting cold. He saw snow!

He is actually booked in the same room Sean Astin stayed in when they were filming LOTR. He took pics of his room, and he took pics of the logbook that the cast signed for the hotel.

I'm happy he's enjoying himself so much but I also wish so much I was with him. Or maybe, I'm wishing he was with me in Boracay. Oh well, there's always next year. I think it's good I went to Boracay by myself this time and enjoyed it with another wonderful friend.

I can't wait to post my photos! Scanning gets so tedious, plus I have to plug into an internet connection that doesn't have a firewall. I'm so excited! I have some really good photos!

Can't wait to share them with Bubba. :)

No comments: