Now I know exactly what they mean by "home is where the heart is".
:) It felt so giid to finally see him come down the arrival ramp at the airport, trying not to let his bags fall of the cart. And it was nice waking up this morning expecting to see him. And reach out and be able to touch him and know he's there to hold.
--Okay, mush time over. :)
He brought home some great stories of NZ and his LOTR tour. The pictures were pretty exciting as well. It was fun to be guessing what scenes were shot where, especially since all that's left are the scenery. Most of the props have been torn down.
But NZ is beautiful! It's all green and crisp white clouds and deep blue rivers and skies. And everywhere---sheep. Where no human lives, there are sheep.
I'm glad he had such fun abroad. It was timely, and he needed the break. He came back looking darker (from the sun and mountain air perhaps) and more compact because of all the walking. He also looks rested and relaxed. No trace of his eyebags. And most of all, he has more energy. Which is perfect. I'll be taking a longer vacation soon, too! heheh :)
I'm just glad he's home. Now we will begin planning next year's trip: Europe!
No comments:
Post a Comment