Thursday, October 14

Day 14

I'm really doing a good job filling up my days and evenings til Bubba comes home in two days.

Two days!

Like, today the wholeDigSol gang (well, those who weren't sick or had a date) went out to eat in San Juan and binged ridiculously on Chinese food. Last night some of us played badminton for three hours and had lots of fun. I can see now why it's so addicting! I enjoyed it, and we all agreed to play again next week.

I've also tried making my own handmade book. It's quite simple, but it's the cover that's stumping me a bit. I have to ask Ulan's advice on that. Also taking up some of my time is this darn imagestation. It's sooooo sloooooowwwww. I think their bandwidth's all but eaten up! I've been trying to upload my photos and it's been almost three hours!

Then tomorrow night, us DigSol girls will be going on a gimik to Greenbelt 3. We'll probably stay til around ten or so. We'll go around the bazaars and stuff then get some chow and coffee.

Bubba's in Wellington already and the tour's winding down. He'll be flying back to Sydney on Saturday morning to take his flight to Manila. He sent me a test message this morning saying he got me something I would like. Like many people who like surprise presents, I'm dying to find out what it is.

OH! Saturday! I wish I could just sleep through Friday and Saturday afternoon and just have to get up in the early evening to pick Bubba up at the airport at 7 pm.

Sigh. At least on Friday, when people will ask me when Bubba will be back, I can say, "tomorrow".

No comments: