I received my first long email from Bubba! He's been sleeping most of the time in Sydney because it's cold and wet. It's nice that he also gets to have breakfast with his friends who live three blocks rom the YHA where he's staying. Already he's exploring opportunities there for business. :) hahaha Hopefully we'll be international soon, in accordance with the prophecy of world domination in five years.
I just keep telling myslf two weeks will pass by quickly. Already we're entering the "and-a-half" since he's been away. Plus there's lots of work at the office--that should keep me busy for a while. Focus, focus.
Today was Lani and Boyong's wedding. Bubba texted me that it was really nice and simple. Too bad he no longer has his camera phone to send pics. I just hope he brought his SLR and snapped away. I would have loved to see that wedding--that was one of the highlights for me. It was my way of, er, researching. I hope the sun shined a little, kahit na during the wedding lang. That would make it perfect.
Bubba said that everytime he thinks of me it becomes sunnier--literally and figuratively. So he said, I had the power to control the weather! If I smile more, that power will grow. :) hehe
That sounded like the same thing Lola told me.
No comments:
Post a Comment