Wednesday, October 6

Day 6

It's been quiet. My phone, that is. And my three IMs.

But my mind's been noisy with all sorts of thoughts, strewn over every synapse and cluttering the spaces where blood should be flowing.

He's in Bondi beach, enjoying the surf. I was hoping all day he'd have time to text or email once in a while to update me on his whereabouts or share with me what he was doing. I thought, well, maybe he is, via his journal. Maybe he's found a quiet spot on the beach to write. Or maybe he's still busy exploring. Or maybe he just wants to be alone.

I respect that.

I guess it's just because I miss him so much. That's why my mind is full of "noise". I'm so distracted even though there's so much work to do and a paper to write. That makes going about my tasks even more difficult.

I wish he'd connect with the outside world again soon. AKA me.

No comments: